People talk about the main reasons behind hair loss just like (Genetic factors- hormonal dysfunction- bad diet and bad daily habits etc…) But, they are not aware that “Dandruff” is one of these reasons. So in this blog we are going to talk about dandruff and its relationship to hair loss.
What is Dandruff ?
Dandruff is dead skin cells that sheds from our heads. For some people, dandruff could be a result of excessively dry skin, but for others, it can be the manifestation of a more serious, chronic skin condition.
How does dandruff cause hair-fall?
Since dandruff is dead skin cells, it causes itching and scratching, so when the person keeps scratching his scalp, that makes the hair roots weak and easy to fall down. Though dandruff is not a serious or a contagious disease, if left untreated for a longer time period, it can become itchy and inflamed causing temporary hair loss.
How can we treat dandruff?
• Moisturize your hair well, moisturizing hair reduces the chances of infection and dryness.
• Change your shampoo and get the anti-dandruff types.
• Change the routine of caring for your hair and stay away from the bad hair products.
• Wash your hair well after bathing to get rid of shampoo residue.
• When washing your hair, rub your scalp with your fingers to make sure you get rid of the dandruff.
• Use natural remedies to get rid of the dandruff.
Home remedies that can be used to treat dandruff
• Coconut oil– with anti-fungal properties, coconut oil not only eliminates dandruff but also moisturizes dry scalp.
• Apple cider vinegar– along with restoring the pH balance of the scalp, apple cider inhibits the growth of yeast and helps clean clogged pores.
• Baking soda– removes dead skin cells, absorbs excess oil, helps balance pH levels, and reduces the growth of fungi that causes dandruff.
• White vinegar– with acetic acid, white vinegar prevents the growth of fungi on the scalp, thus reducing the urge to itch.
• Olive oil– a natural moisturizer, olive oil helps reducing dryness in the scalp by keeping it nourished.
• Coriander juice– essential proteins and vitamins in it not only helps reduce hair fall but also initiates growth of new hair.
• Tea tree oil– with antiseptic properties tea tree helps combating hair conditions including dandruff.
To fix hair loss caused by dandruff, one must get rid of the dandruff in the first place. Though there is nothing better than a home remedy, seeking medical help to prevent bad conditions from becoming worse is ideal as well.
You contact our medical team on these numbers by Viber or Whatsapp:
00905449364247 – 00905332124442